QuestionsCategory: CA-Final Prof Ethicsgeneral query CA in employment
JATIN SINGLAJATIN SINGLA asked 12 months ago

Hello sir
Can you please solve this query
If a CA who is in employment + have obtained part time COP from ICAI and residing in foreign country.
Can he do part time freelancing work of other countries where NO ATTESTATION IS REQUIRED, only professional competence is required like UK taxation, accounts+ US taxation Canada taxation etc etc
Is he allowed to do as all the work requires skills and no attestation

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 10 months ago

Yes it is allowed.