Hello Guys! Welcome to Auditguru
Best Online Coaching Classes For CA Final, IPCC “for AUDIT”What we do?
In this busy world, we provide well researched and updated videos for self-study, so that students can become efficient and effective.
Face To Face Batches
Regular F2F batches are provided at Pune & Nagpur, we also take 1 / 2 day revisionary sessions across various cities in India. We have covered Delhi / Kolkata / Indore / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Mumbai / Ahmadabad / Jaipur / Chandigarh / Kanpur. Planning to cover more cities in future sessions.
Discussion point is a platform where you can ask doubts chapter wise and read doubts of other also. You can ask conceptual doubts and also on how to retain content from exam point of view. Further anything related to audit is welcome. You can also search queries for your answers.
IMP Questions & Techniques
Our download section provides range of very useful files IMPs / Study Plans / Shortcuts / Recent Updates etc. Use full Techniques, Answer Keys, IMP questions, etc study material to make perfect utilization and Score maximum marks in Exam.
Be an AUDIT Expert
Some students score low marks in audit is a fact. Reason being unknowingly they underestimate complexity and volume of subject. It needs proper guidance in the form of regular lectures of 100+ hours in finals and 60+ hours in IPCC. Conceptual clarity and techniques to remember each topic is required. Our videos and lectures are framed keeping these points in mind. After that regular revisions are required. PM and Past 5 RTPs should be covered, we have covered content of PM and RTPs in our lectures. But they are not in question answer format as proper flow will be disturbed and it will hamper understanding and retention.
We have created PM Analysis file so that students can get habit of reading and interpreting question and cover whole PM efficiently and effectively. Further doubts should be cleared on regular basis though discussion points on website or WhatsApp or SMS on Ravi sir’s number 9096000033 and daily writing practice is must. Following these things will make you and audit expert and lead to good scoring. There is no shortcut, sometime shortcuts lead to time more that long one.
Our vision is to provide education to all at affordable prices and in as simple manner as the student can understand it quickly & easily and will retain it for a long period of time
Because of the demand & e-market technology today we feel to have a e-platform that will help wanderers & students to get all the details regarding AUDIT on a single/common platform that to at their convenience and on the go.
About CA Ravi Taori
- Fellow Chartered Accountant
- Qualified as CA in 2007
- Secured Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter Exams)
- Stood 2nd in Nagpur Division in PE I (CA CPT) & PE II (CA Inter) Exams
- Cleared 2 levels of CFA (USA)
- Cleared Capital Markets / Derivatives / Mutual Fund Modules by National Stock Exchange
- Graduated as Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University
- Cleared 11th & 12th from Prestigious Dharampeth Science College Nagpur
- Teaching Since 2007 (12Yrs.Exp.)
- My dream, passion & my hobby is to teach, train, motivate, simplify, groom, and push students to CRACK professional exams CA. I have acquired expertise in subject of AUDIT.
- 23,000+ hours, 17,500+ students.
Price Water house
- During this tenure I was exposed to best professional environment full of responsibilities and high quality work standards. Also a bird’s eye view of how big corporate entities work.
Standard Chartered Mutual Fund
- Worked in debt research team. Used best available research databases, software and techniques during tenure. Actively contributed to research models of mutual fund.
Foreign Reporting Audits
- Hutchison Essar Limited(Vodafone Mumbai HO)
- Bayer Group
- Safilo India Private Limited
- Nicholas Piramal India Limited
- Lanxess India Private Limited
- SET(Sony Entertainment Television) Discovery Private Limited
- US GAAP audit of Nicholas Piramal India Private Limited
- SBI & IDBI reporting of Essar Steel Limited
- System & Process audit for IIFA Awards, F Awards, Apsara Awards
- V. Chandramouli best paper award on “Mathematics” for securing 100 % marks in India by ICAI (PE I CA Examinations)
- Felicitation by Mumbai Branch of ICAI for Securing Rank in CA PE II (Now CA Inter)
- Recognised by PWC Mumbai as Top Performing Candidate in PWC Trainings
- Acknowledged by ICAI Mumbai, Nagpur, Amravati and Others for contribution to CA Students learning in audit