Greetings for the day!! I am Geetanjali Bhardwaj from Delhi, a student of yours. I have cleared my CA Final in this attempt and as asked by you i am giving my success story here. I have tried to be as precise as possible.
(I) Key reasons for my success: 1. Never giving up on my dream of becoming a qualified chartered accountant.
2. Always analyzing my studies and making efforts to stick to my schedule and make short notes.
3. Most importantly, taking help of different teachers by taking their classes. These helped a student like me to score well in my CA Final. Also to remember the fact that our teachers are our guide and we have make more efforts so that our teachers effort can show the results.
(II) As for CA Ravi Taori classes, I found them oncaclubindia.com as i was searching for my audit classes. I saw you demo lecture and within 10-15 minutes i was so much sure about your teaching style that it will definitely help me score good marks in audit.
(III) My experience with your classes has been tremendous and have also attended you revision lecture. I now suggest other students to take your classes because you are the best. Thank you so much sir for being into teaching line and making life of students like me this easy that we can also be qualified chartered accountants.
The three key reasons for my success were as follows:
1) Conceptual Clarity It is very important in CA examinations to have your logics clear as the questions that come in the final examinations are application based which test your understanding of the subject.
2) Regular practice of the practical subjects and revision of the theory subjects
3) Giving mock tests before the actual examinations I have known Ravi Sir since my 11th std when he taught us. I have since then been associated with him. I consider Ravi Sir to be my mentor and he is rightly the Audit”guru”! If I were to attribute my success to God and my parents, next I would attribute it to Ravi Sir for motivating me and keeping me on my toes throughout! And lastly for not letting me give up when I wanted to give it all up.