Ques 1. Three key reasons for success in exams?
In CA finals, you are studying such a vast content, after a period of 3 years. So remaining under pressure all the time is a must thing.
1. Talk to people, learn the mistakes people make, you can watch you tube videos of Ravi Sir, highlighting common exam mistakes and preparation tips in audit
2. Discussing your small doubts with teachers gives you confidence. Just be confident from the books you are studying. Attend revision lectures conducted by Sir.
3. Beat your targets for example – if you plan to do a subject in 7 days, try ending it up by 5 days.
4. Be constant during your exams, take rest breaks (including going out on lunch dinners after you finish your estimated targets on time), don’t panic, there are times when you begin to panic, stay calm and study smart.
Ques -2 How you came across Ravi sir and his lectures?
Ans – In the middle of my preparations i.e. August 2016, I tried audit subject on my own, but I got panic seeing the content, so I searched on google the best teacher to take online classes, and I came across Ravi Sir's online lectures available at caclubindia, and trust me they are very precise and you can cover major syllabus from them easily.
Ques -3 Experience with Ravi sir
Ans- At the level CA finals, there is no teacher available anywhere who will solve your doubts personally on calls. So that is the best and distinguishing thing with Ravi sir, who is always available to take calls to solve your doubts. Classes are crisp and watching them with an open mind is essential. Make your own notes for difficult and large chapters so as to revise them quickly. Also, take the help of SA summary notes available on the sir’s website. In audit, you will always hear it is very difficult to score above 40 and majority people who pass score between 40-50. I give all my credit of 59 marks in audit to Ravi sir and his short notes.
Name – Sanchit Agarwal
Contact – 9958431110
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Three reasons of passing – first and foremost is hard work and one should develop a passion for their goal in life and also there’s no substitute for hard work, smart study what to study when and how much to study, and writing practice specially for AUDIT AND LAW.
2) I used to watch Ravi Sir lecture on youtube and I loved his style of explaining and that compelled me to get his video lecture and which cleared my concepts. And I have not taken any coaching for any subjects of CA final earlier I did self study.
3) My experience with Ravi Sir lecture was great and I am recommending many of fellow students and friends for Sir’s lecture.
Name – Shreyas puthran