Himanshu Bhutani BhutaniHimanshu Bhutani asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

for becoming fellow chartered accountant

  1. should be in continuous practice for 5 years (holding cop) , which can be held with teaching work
  2.   be in job in areas of ca work like accounts, audit etc or job with ca firm for continuously 5 years

    only teaching without cop wont lead to fellowship 

Call Back Request