Vikash ShrivastavaVikash Shrivastava asked 1 year ago
3 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

CA In Practice — Who is PARTNER or EMPLOYEE of firm.

Ashish PatelAshish Patel answered 1 year ago

Sir, jo member of  ICAI ka nhi hey usko appoint krege as in to guilty mana jayega na?

RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

no separate in charge required if second office is within 50 km from municipal limits. In such case you can keep same person as in first office as in-charge.
if second office is beyond 50 km separate in-charge is required — he should be CA in Practice — either as employee or as partner of firm

Call Back Request