Meet Us Here
Dikshit Jaindikshit jain asked 3 years ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 3 years ago

if actuary is appointed for accounting help then it is management expert covered under SA 500
and if appointed by auditor then under 620
if problem is silent take suitable assumption and specify it

Call Back Request