Rishabh Jainrishabh jain asked 2 years ago
2 Answers
Confesshere IamlisteningConfesshere Iamlistening answered 2 years ago

As per regulation 190A, a ca in practice can be an employee of CA/CA Firm after obtaining general permission from council…

RaviRavi Staff answered 2 years ago

correct ca in practice can go for employment
— under general permission with other ca or ca in practice firm
— under specific permission with non business entity
— under specific permission with business entity provided ca or relative are not having substantial interest

Call Back Request