Meet Us Here
Shreyansh VyasShreyansh vyas asked 2 years ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 2 years ago

if ca (not having cop) is working for any ca in practice or ca firm for 3 years continuously then he is eligible to train one article. he is deemed to be in practice for limited purpose of training article 

Call Back Request