Meet Us Here
Kedar DandekarKedar dandekar asked 3 years ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 3 years ago

Hello Kedar
First we have to analyse nature of certification and reporting , if it is covered in SA / SRE / SAE / SRS then they should be applied.
If it is not covered in any of above or any specific guidance note then apply 
Guidance Note on Reports or Certificates for Special Purposes (Revised 2016)
You can download it from
But this guidance note is not relevant for exams.

Call Back Request