Gaurav ajmeragaurav ajmera asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

yes we can pay under cl 2 or accept under cl 3 share from any ca (need not be in practice) 
you can do partnership under cl 4 only with ca in practice

Call Back Request