PARAS AHUJAPARAS AHUJA asked 9 months ago

Sir, whether a ca in practice whose cop has been suspended temporarily and who is also an advocate, can represent his clients before civil court as an advocate during suspension period.

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 9 months ago

Yes he can do that as it is not CA related work. Only CA related work should be done in capacity of CA

Call Back Request