Auditguru Auditguru Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) Auditguru Auditguru
 Meet Us Here
Ankush asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

CNO 126 — if there is modification in previous then what should be done
CNO 127 — if you find out misstatement in previous year what should be done so there is slight difference between these 2 points

Call Back Request