SujeetSujeet asked 2 years ago

I am Sumit Ahuja. Actually few days back my youngest brother received a letter from income tax department regarding exceeding limit of 2.5 Lakh Rs. in his account i.e in my brother account. But he is student pursuing MBA and he is not earning anything all that I just sending all the money into his account to meet his study expenses. So kindly tell me how I can deal with that letter , as I am working professional in bangalore and I had paid the taxes as my employer deduct the tax from my salaries.
My email

2 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 2 years ago

Hello Sorry
i am not a tax expert, we don’t venture into any area other than audit. please contact a practicing chartered accountant in Bangalore for the same. You can contact my friends if you want 
CA Deepak Jethwani 9595651543 
CA Deepak Trivedi 9763631510
CA Vivek Jani 9923433545

Urvashi jainurvashi jain answered 2 years ago

Probable solution:
First take the PAN and create id on the efiling website
Login and you will find “submit response” in compliance menu or any other menu.
That segment is self explanatory, provide the information that the person is not having a taxable income thus no need to file return.
This is just a probable solution

Call Back Request