Auditguru Auditguru Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) Auditguru Auditguru
 Meet Us Here
Pawan Choudhary asked 1 year ago

If a CA is employed with Indian oil Corporation as a tax advisor for the past 5 years …Can he/she apply for FCA ? ( AUDIT – P.E)

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

Yes he can
2014 ICAI clarified CAs in Employment who are in employment for continuously 5 years in field of accounts, audit, law etc all ca subjects or doing job at ca firm can apply for FCA 

Call Back Request