Vinod VyasVinod Vyas asked 3 years ago

Can a CA in practice become promoter of a Company and hold the <em>substantial</em> quantity of shares or voting rights in that Company? is it allowed?

2 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 3 years ago

Yes CA in practice can become promoter , share holder holding substantial shares or voting rights. he can do all these things in capacity of financer and advisor. 
He can become non-executive director as well. But he should not become full time director / executive director , person running company.

Auditaudit Staff answered 3 years ago

Lots of thanks, Sir.

Call Back Request