Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma asked 6 months ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 6 months ago

As per clarification under clause 7
A member can have a name board at the place of his residence with the designation of a Chartered Accountant, provided it is a name plate or name board of an individual member and not of the firm.
1 & 4 are correct answer should be “c” — there is error in answer given