Satpal Singh bindrasatpal singh bindra asked 2 years ago
2 Answers
Auditaudit Staff answered 2 years ago

**cant sign

RaviRavi Staff answered 2 years ago

Person who is in part time practice :- Can remain partner in ca firm / do consultancy but cannot train article and cannot do attest function (signing certificates & reports which gives assurance)
CA not holding COP cannot do any of the above

Call Back Request