Akshay JoshiAkshay joshi asked 3 years ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 3 years ago

Hello Akshay
once you are a member of icai you are governed by ca act, even if your out for temporary period still you are governed by ca act. and under ca act if member wants to day any ca related work he can do it only in capacity of ca after taking cop.
if ca leaves membership permanently then he is not bound by ca act, no need to follow any section of cat act, not even sec 6 of cop,  

Call Back Request