Santosh ChoudharySantosh Choudhary asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

No, a Chartered Accountant in practice is not required to obtain any trade licence for practicing as a professional. The certificate of practice issued by the Institute is the only requirement to practice as a Chartered Accountant.

Call Back Request