Santosh ChoudharySantosh Choudhary asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

Yes, a member can publish a change in partnership or change in the address of practice and telephone numbers. Such announcements should be limited to a bare statement of facts and consideration given to the appropriateness of the area of distribution of the newspaper or magazine and number of insertions.

Call Back Request