JayshreeJayshree Staff asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

No. However, the members in practice may advertise the services setting out the services provided by him or his firm, and particulars of his firm, through a `Write-Up’, subject to such guidelines as may be issued by the Council.

Call Back Request