RoohiRoohi asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

if we have given loan or advance to any party then we are not suppose to report it.
but if we have recovered loan or advance then it will be reported in clause 31(e)
this clause specifically covers loans and advances apart from specified um which relates to receipt from immovable property

Call Back Request