Meet Us Here
Bijay Babu BanstolaBijay Babu Banstola asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

no it wont be reported as this case is not covered in any of three points below

1. Comment on regularity of payment in case of periodical payments
2. Undisputed amount unpaid for more than 6 months from BS date (all statutory dues)
3. Details of dispute

Call Back Request