Meet Us Here
Ashish PatelAshish Patel asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

in one pf the old case it has been decided that if icai has given permission to do business under clause 11 then it is absolutely fine that ca in practice enters in partnership with other people which is generally not allowed.
so conclusion — if permission given under cl 11, use it for cl 4 also if it is for same purpose.

Call Back Request