Yash SaxenaYash Saxena asked 3 years ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 3 years ago

Hello Yash
if ca becomes provider of goods and services to company he will be in business relationship with company and he will get disqualified. but exception is he can ca related services “which are not prohibited by company act”. for example he can provide taxation services, costing consultancy etc
so if services are covered under prohibition like finance , internal audit etc he will be disqualified and if not covered under disqualification he will not be disqualified

Call Back Request