Santosh ChoudharySantosh Choudhary asked 1 year ago

Whether a member holding CoP, who is an employee in a CA Firm, can be enrolled as GST practitioner?

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

Yes, he can enroll as GST practitioner (as this is not an attest function), subject to contractual obligations, if any, with the employer .

Call Back Request