Meet Us Here
Meda mounicameda mounica asked 11 months ago
  1. Dual COP possible when both institutes allow. does that mean institutes allow Dual COP for temporary period if permitted?
  2. does a person who is a CA working as an employee under practicing CA need to get COP to work as such?
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 11 months ago
  1. ICAI has allowed dual COP with Advocates but BAR Council has not allowed it so practically its not possible. To hold dual COP both institutes should agree then it will be possible. 
  2. No, if ca want to do job under any other ca or ca firm or any where else COP is not required

Call Back Request