Ashish PatelAshish Patel asked 1 year ago

2 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

once person becomes CA, he can do CA related work like accounting , auditing , taxation etc only incapacity of CA after taking COP
that means ca, who is LLb also cannot do tax practice on the basis of LLB qualification … he will have to take cop and practice as ca only…
so once ca all ca related work can be done.. only in capacity of ca after taking COP

Call Back Request