Auditguru Auditguru Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) Auditguru Auditguru
 Meet Us Here
Khushbu NathvaniKhushbu Nathvani asked 9 months ago

In this if Mr.Y is practice in CA then ans will be different??in case no.2

Start your code here
Start your code here
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 9 months ago

Still answer wont change
Y should be CA in practice + partner of firm to sign reports or certificates on behalf of ca firm

Call Back Request