Auditguru Auditguru Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) Auditguru Auditguru
 Meet Us Here
Karan MeswaniKaran Meswani asked 5 years ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 5 years ago

CA in practice should allow only those people to represent firm and give “final services” like costing / tax / finance etc only to
CA + COP + Partner / Employee
Normal ca without cop can assist his ca in practice for doing work.

Call Back Request