Can CA in practice engage in full time or part time employment in business concern where his relative hold substantial interest.? If yes approval of council requires ?

1 answer

Ravi Staff April 8, 2019

yes possible he will need specific permission from icai
he will be considered as part time cop holder


Please login here to Submit Answer

No announcement available or all announcement expired.