3 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

He can write Chartered Accountant & LLB
and not Chartered Accountant & Advocate 
Designation Only — Chartered Accountant
Letters Indicating Degree — LLB and not advocate

Jasmine KaurJasmine Kaur answered 11 months ago

What is meant by use of recognise degree of University or title indicating membership of ICAI for other recognised Institution? In clause 7

RaviRavi Staff answered 11 months ago

Clause (7): advertises his professional attainments or services, or uses any designation or expressions other than chartered accountant on professional documents, visiting cards, letter heads or sign boards,
unless it be a degree of a University established by law in India or recognised by the Central Government or  —- simply means universities established in India
a title indicating membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or — simply means CA
of any other institution that has been recognised by the Central Government or may be recognised by the Council — List of other institutions is not issued by CG or Council so there is no such list

Call Back Request