NamrataNamrata asked 1 year ago

Can a member who is in part-time/full time employment apply for Certificate of Practice and do attest

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

CA with COP can also do part time / full time job (job in ca firm without permission / job in other entities with permission) but in such cases he will be termed as ca in part time practice as he is job. He can be partner in ca firm give consultancy, he wont be able to do attest function and wont be able to train articles.

Call Back Request