Dimple gargdimple garg asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

Generally NO
But it is possible
–COP holder can do jobs but they will get into part time practice
— COP + Job under CA / CA Firm — No Approval Required
— COP + Job in Non Business Entity (Charity / NGO) — Approval Required from ICAI
— COP + Job in Business Entity — Approval Required + CA & Relatives should not have substantial Interest in Entity
CA doing JOB can have Part Time COP and then he can become partner in firm
But Part Time COP holders cannot train article and cannot sign audit reports and other certificates
such people can do consultancy work and earn share of profits

Call Back Request