Anshika KesarwaniAnshika kesarwani asked 1 year ago

Can a CA in Practice enter intoo partnership with CA of England and Wales??
Reference: Practice Manual Q7(i)(b)

3 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

No he cannot 

Anshika KesarwaniAnshika kesarwani answered 1 year ago

Sir but don’t we have memorandum of understanding with the 4 institutions  including INSTITUTE OF England and Wales due to which the CAs from two countries can enter into  partnership?

RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

We have MOUs with foreign bodies under which they can become our member and we can become there member .
Once they become our member then we can enter into partnership, but not just because we have MOU, they have to first become member of ICAI

Call Back Request