Rohit AgrawalRohit Agrawal asked 11 months ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 10 months ago

For 941 — Section 123 (6) 
A company which fails to comply with the provisions of sections 73 and 74 shall not, so long as such failure continues, declare any dividend on its equity shares.

For 945 — Yes answer should be all of the above “d”

Call Back Request