Auditguru Auditguru Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) Auditguru Auditguru
 Meet Us Here
Akash DagaAkash Daga asked 7 months ago

Sir, in case a major fraud is noticed in a company and the same us rectified/considered in the financial statement after the discovery of such fraud by Auditor, then should the Auditor still give Adverse opinion or Unmodified Opinion?

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 7 months ago

If financial statements are rectified then we will give unmodified opinion. if it is very important for users then we can give EMP or OMP.
We will report this fraud in CARO report and also do reporting u/s 143(12)

Call Back Request