Dikshit Jaindikshit jain asked 3 years ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 3 years ago

If CA is in job with govt, commercial entities, statutory authorities or local bodies with continuous work in accounts, cost, tax, company law, IT etc employment for 5 year or full time paid assistant of CA for 5 years. And if CA is pursuing job under a CA or CA Firm no need to see area of job also. He can apply for FCA.”
job experience in govt or any commercial entity everything is counted

Call Back Request