Santosh ChoudharySantosh Choudhary asked 1 year ago

I have registered for practical training in City A and from there, I have been deputed to work in City B for audit purpose. Where can I register for the test?

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

You can register for the test from anywhere and select the test centre preference accordingly while registering.

Call Back Request