Auditguru Auditguru Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) Auditguru Auditguru
 Meet Us Here
Vilas asked 1 year ago

Will CA Act be applicable on Body corporate engaging in Tax consultancy/Book keeping/Business advisory/legal consultancy etc (Non Assurance services).
– Shareholders and Directors include CAs(not in practise) and other professionals.
Will there be any restrictions on advertising and soliciting clients? 

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

Cannot provide accounting, periodical audit, tax services through company it is not allowed
only MCS services are allowed through company
and to provide any of above services you need COP
CA will deemed to be in practice

Call Back Request