Himanshu Bhutani BhutaniHimanshu Bhutani asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

General rule is ca wants to practice he has to take COP.
Now case you specified is special, in this 2 laws will contradicting ca act of india and us law, in such case we will have to take legal advice from icai, i think in such case cop cpa will be fine, no need for indian cop.

Call Back Request