Vikash ShrivastavaVikash Shrivastava asked 1 year ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

In case of Co-operative Society — Statutory Audit under Co-Op Society Act can be done by CA in Practice or Government Diploma Holder in Co-OPerative Accounts / Audit
But Tax Audit of Co-Operative Society Can be done only CA in Practice
Yes in Tax Audit you can share audit report as per GDCA but Form 3CA as per CA in Practice

Call Back Request