Meet Us Here
Jitendrajitendra asked 1 year ago

A CA practicing in India can enters into partnership with
1) A certified Public accountant in mew york.
2) CA from the institute of CAs in England and wales in London.
Please elaborate….

1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 1 year ago

See this video from 10:46

Call Back Request