MohitMohit asked 2 years ago
1 Answers
RaviRavi Staff answered 2 years ago
  1. If number of hours of lecturer crosses 25 hour a week then he will come under PART TIME PRACTICE and he cannot do attest function (signing reports / certificates) and train articles
  2. SEE I-SEL list in notes these guys will be covered in part time practice


  1. Insurance Brokerage
  2. Specific Permission (All service where specific permission is required, other than those clarified here)
  3. Employment under other CA / CA Firm
  4. Lecturership / Teaching etc exceeding 25 hours a week


Call Back Request