- The website located at www.auditguru.in (or any replacement website from time to time) (the “website”) is owned and operated by M/s Edu World.
- The website provides the various services, which include the Discussion point, news & events and other products/services as detailed on the website collectively defined as the “Services”.
- We may, from time to time, monitor or record any use that you or anyone else makes of this Website. If you have a complaint regarding content submitted by a third party to the Website, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
- You must not attempt to circumvent the security features of the website, or tamper with, hack into, or in any other way disrupt or disable any computer system, server, website, router or other device used to host the website or the services or make them available.
- These Conditions apply to all the services available on the Website.
- We want to encourage visitors to the website to contribute, but we also want you to do this responsibly.
You are to abide by the following rules when contributing to the website:
- not to submit any profanity or obscenity, even if you disguise it with asterisks;
- not to make any personal attacks on anyone;
- not to submit, or create any link to, any defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, offensive, insulting, threatening, menacing, unlawful or blasphemous material, material that is an invasion of privacy, a breach of data protection legislation, or that is likely to incite or capable of inciting violence, racial hatred, sadism or cruelty or that encourages any unlawful or illegal act or omission, a contempt of court, any material that is intentionally false or that is misleading, or that is potentially damaging or harmful, any material that is protected by copyright, database rights or any other intellectual property rights unless you are the owner of those rights, or you have the permission of the lawful owner to publish that material in any way;
- to keep to the discussion topic or the subject of the current article or theme;
- not to impersonate any person, whether a public figure or not;
- not to state or represent falsely connections to, or affiliated with, any individual, organisation or entity;
- not to promote or advertise, or engage in any other form of marketing, including (without limitation) chain letters or pyramid selling, even if you are acting on behalf of a non-profit-making organisation or charity;
- not to break any law or regulation while using the website
- not to use the website to collect personal data about other individuals;
- not to submit, or create a link to, any file that contains any virus, corrupted data, Trojan Horse or anything else that might damage, destroy or render inaccessible any data or files on any computer.
- All the contributors will be personally liable for the content provided by them.
- We may, at our discretion, edit, block, delete or remove from the Website any user, information or other material that you may have posted or accessed, for any reason (whether or not you are in breach of these Conditions), at any time and without informing you.
We do not undertake to keep or make available any material that you or anyone else has contributed to this Website for any length of time. We may delete, archive, make unavailable, modify or comment on any material, and close or suspend any discussion topic without prior notice.
- You must not, nor attempt to:
- make available on a local or wide area network;
- make mass, automated or systematic extractions from;
- access remotely; or
You can order course material, books as well as other products and services we may make available from time to time, via our Website or by telephone or email.
The following provisions of this clause shall apply.
- Following receipt of an order for Books via the Website or telephone or email, we shall issue an email with confirmation of your order. This is for information only and shall not constitute our acceptance of your offer. There will be no binding contract between us until you are with an invoice for the charges payable (if applicable) or a dispatch confirmation of your order, whichever is earlier. We reserve the right to not accept your order in the case of a lack of stock, or obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods or prices appearing on the Website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods (or their availability) that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the correct price of the goods and expected delivery, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price/delivery timetable, or to cancel the order altogether.
- If you are paying by credit or debit card, payment is taken immediately after the order has been placed. In the event that we do not accept your order for any reason, your payment will be refunded. If for some reason your credit card is declined or not approved, we will not ship the goods until full payment has been received.
- We will post the goods ordered by you to the person and address you provide to us at the time you place your order.
- Goods & Services once sold will not be returned.
- Contact us on 09322011915 or firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification on terms and conditions of purchase and return.
- We are not able to guarantee delivery times.
- Please note that most of our parcels are shipped using Indian Postal Department and are not always traceable. Should you require your item(s) to be tracked, or if your order is particularly urgent and you would like to arrange a fast delivery, please contact us on 09322011915 or email@example.com to discuss delivery options with you.
eBooks can only be purchased by using a credit/debit card and downloaded using the easy download and storage instructions from the Website.
- Generally Postal charges are included in price.
Where content or information or services available via the website has been supplied by a third party, we do not control or endorse it in any way. All information, content and services supplied by third parties are made available in good faith, but we do not (to the extent allowed by the law) accept responsibility for their accuracy or use.
- All concerns regarding other websites linked to by the website must be taken up with that company or website provider.
Whist we endeavour to ensure that any information and content on the website is accurate and true, we cannot make legal representation and give a legal warranty that all information or content is accurate, non-infringing of third party rights, up to date and complete. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content.
- If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content on the website or the services, or if you suspect there is an infringement of intellectual property rights or unlawful acts, please advise us immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should independently verify any information and content on the website or the services before relying on it.
The material displayed on the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Subject to the above qualifications, to the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- We have no liability for the inability of anyone to access the website or services or any information or material on it, and we do not warrant that the website or the services will operate without interruption, will always be available or will always remain in its current format or structure.
- We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, any error or corruption or breach of security resulting from the transmission of any information or material over any telecommunications network.
- In no event shall our liability to you exceed any amounts you have paid to us at the time you make any claim against us.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer (if applicable).