CA Ravi Taori
Chartered Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst(USA) Level III
Teaching Since 2007 My dream, passion & my hobby is to teach, train, motivate, simplify, groom, and push students to CRACK professional exams CA/CS/CWA/CFA. I have acquired expertise in subject of AUDIT. Teaching Since 2007 , 20,000+ hours, 12,500+ students.
Price Waterhouse (3 Years)
During this tenure I was exposed to best professional environment full of responsibilities and high quality work standards. Also a bird’s eye view of how big corporate entities work. Below is my work experience.
Standard Chartered Mutual Fund
Worked in debt research team. Used best available research databases, software and techniques during tenure. Actively contributed to research models of mutual fund.
- Bachelor in Commerce from Mumbai University
- 10+2 [from Dharmpeth Science College Nagpur, Maharashtra State Board.]
Awards and Achievements
- Secured 45th Merit Rank all over India in CA PEII (IPCC) Exam. 2nd in Nagpur Division.
- Secured 60th Position all over India ,2nd position in Nagpur division in CA PE-I Exam.
- K. V. Chandramouli best paper award on “Mathematics” for securing 100 % marks in India by ICAI (PE I CA Examinations)
Foreign Reporting Audits
- Hutchison Essar Limited(Vodafone Mumbai HO)
- Bayer Group
- Safilo India Private Limited
- Nicholas Piramal India Limited
- Lanxess India Private Limited
- SET(Sony Entertainment Television) Discovery Private Limited
- US GAAP audit of Nicholas Piramal India Private Limited
- SBI & IDBI reporting of Essar Steel Limited
- System & Process audit for IIFA Awards, F Awards, Apsara Awards